Senior Manager, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (IFRS) - Brisbane
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
Assurance Behind the numbers video
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the IFRS | Professional Practice team in our Brisbane office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide commercially minded solutions to problems based on your deep technical knowledge
- Showcase your skills by working on various types of transactions and product development
- Expand your technical and commercial expertise on all topics while further strengthening your specialised topic
- Work on challenging work assignments with diverse base of clients which will further enhance your experiences
- Network within your field to become a sought after advisor who can speak with business acumen
- A degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major and a minimum of 10 years' relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Experience with analysing complex accounting issues and providing solutions in accordance with the relevant accounting standards and legislation
- Required: CA or equivalent professional qualification
- Confidence to communicate your view and to deliver technical presentations
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Impeccable client relationship skills
Who are Assurance?
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $ including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.