- Invoices are issued no later than 24 hours after check-out.
- Guest queries are replied to within 24 working hours.
- Payment is collected within 30 days of issuing an invoice.
- City Ledger Aging is maintained within Kempinski standards.
- Uncollectable accounts are minimized and written-off accurately and on time.
- Responsible for investigating customer s credit worthiness through various available resources (e.g. banks, trace and credit associations, etc) and to recommend credit approval or disapproval to management.
- Responsible for setting and reviewing credit limits for both in-house and City Ledger Accounts.
- Responsible for reviewing daily the in-house guest credit limits and ensuring that Front Office Management follows up if exceeded.
- Responsible for recording payments to the City Ledger daily.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of all A/R postings.
- Responsible for reviewing Travel Agency invoices and deducting the commission before issuing.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding groups and catering contracts and the corresponding billing arrangements.
- Responsible for investigating disputed charges and following up when necessary.
- Responsible for reviewing uncollectable accounts and recommending write-offs.
- Responsible for reconciling the control accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparing and sending statements for outstanding City Ledger accounts and pending deposit payments.
- Responsible for answering and following-up on customer inquiries on a timely basis.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.