Senior Auditor for International market - EC1
As senior position for a firm that is part of the Big 4 network in the City of London specialising in technical Audit for large international companies. Fluent French that is a hugely desirable skill to hold for this role.
Our client is based in the City of London working on a growing portfolio with a fantastic brand that can offer continued progression and personal growth. Technically excellent with extremely high standards in a corporate environment. An International client base giving the successful candidate exposure to range of new skills and the possibility of travel.
This Audit senior will be working on a 100% Audit role in the City of London in a hierarchical team structure. You will be presenting files to the manager for full review before being passed to the partner. You should be entirely comfortable with all aspects of the Audit procedure from planning assignments to the finalisation stage, and be able to lead teams of up to 5 whilst reviewing work and supporting juniors.
You will be lisaing with clients on a daily basis and enjoy an international and diverse corporate client base including technology, pharmaceutical and retail.
- Experience of FRS101 and FRS102
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Enjoy building client relationships
- Be able to work in an International working environment
- Be able to work on middle market clients from £1 million up to £500 million turnovers
- Be able to multi-task and work on multiple clients at any one time
- Understand the importance of strict deadlines
- Experience within mixed corporate industries is essential
- Complete all the planning, testing and completion stages
- Be able to manage, lead and support a team of 2/5 on assignments
- Desirable - French language skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exposure to a fantastic client base and chance to excel your career
- Sociable firm