1 day left
- Part time
A permanent Credit Controller job in Watford has arisen for a large Financial Services business. Varied and busy role paying a competitive salary with great benefits.
The company offer great career progression, an excellent benefits package and much more. The ideal candidate will have a background in Credit Control, live local to Watford and have a clear and concise telephone manner.
My client are a large Financial services business based in the heart of Watford. Due to a period of growth they are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent full time basis. The company are constantly promoting their staff members and offering an excellent benefits package.
- Reporting into a hands on Credit Manager
- Looking after a large ledger
- Responsible for 500 - 700 live accounts (spread across a team)
- Chasing debts via phone and email
- Query management
- Using Excel to run reports
- Update and maintain the credit control system ensuring the specific steps taken to recover debts are noted and that all account notifications are completed in line with the diary system
- Management of cash targets; monitoring cash collection against targets taking appropriate measure to ensure targets are met and the aged debt profile is kept to a minimum; Establish monthly exposure to bad debt provision and ensure, where possible this is minimised by priority collection/chasing
- Living local to Watford
- A background in Credit Control is a must
- A quick learner
- Good personality and sense of humour
- Credit Management experience ideally
- Strong Excel user
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services business
- A permanent Credit Control job in Watford
- Great benefits and progression