Audit - Starting in September 2019
What impact will you make?
Do you love solving mysteries and detecting financial risks? Are you passionate about turning numbers into useful insights? Great, then you are the person we are looking for!
Audit is about much more than numbers. It is about helping our clients to assure strong foundations and to make sure that they are ready to act ahead. Get ready to push boundaries and make a difference in our firm. Did someone say “leading the future”? Our ultimate goal is to deliver the highest level of quality and make a positive impact for our people, for our clients and for society.
Why will you want to jump out of bed every morning?
As a junior auditor, you will start with getting to know the business and processes of your client. Our young and enthusiastic team of bright minds will be there to coach and support you in conducting the audit, so you can always turn to them if you have any questions. Your responsibilities will increase as you develop a better understanding of the clients and gain more experience. You will grow at your own pace and you may even become a leader of your own in-the-field team. We have big dreams and we expect you do too!
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business processes and the risks they face;
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency;
- Approve year-end figures, check the balance sheet and both the profit and loss accounts thoroughly;
- Gain an understanding of the figures through performance of analytical procedures;
- Review financial reporting of companies.
A career in audit is truly full of unexpected moments. Not enough to light your fire? You’ll enjoy many fun and fulfilling experiences such as going on special missions where you can broaden your knowledge, and you may even get to work with a drone. No day will be the same!
Opportunities currently available:
- Financial Sector Auditor.
Your office: Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Liège or Zaventem.
- You have a Master in (Applied) Economics, Business Administration, Management, Commercial Engineering, Accounting, Commercial Sciences Accountancy & Audit, Finance or any other related (business) degree;
- You speak fluent Dutch AND/OR French and have a good working knowledge in English;
- You are a team player, assertive, open-minded, enthusiastic and flexible;
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and are quality and service-minded;
- You can prove strong relevant non-academic achievements.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Then don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!
Please mention explicitly your preferences with regards to the function.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.