Analyst, Transfer Agency (Document Management & Registration)
About The Department:
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and investor services. Transfer Agency is a growing department based over 4 locations Limerick, Dublin, India and Pune. It’s a fast paced environment offering all partners excellent opportunities to grow their careers. The Document Management / Registration Team is responsible for on boarding new clients and investors, whilst managing and maintaining client, investor and agent documentation according to regulatory, compliance and operational requirements.
About The Role:
The partner will report directly to the Document Management / Registration Team Leader and will be responsible for investor, client and agent documentation where the below responsibilities are carried out within strict data protection, regulation and guidelines. The partner will be required to support other members of the team; where possible. The partner will need to be able to identify optimisation opportunities as well as follow through with implementing these.
Why choose this opportunity within the document management / Registration Team?
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a fast paced team within a growing company, The partner will be exposed to many teams and departments within Northern Trust while all the time expanding your Transfer Agency knowledge. The Document Management / Registration team aims to provide new joiners with a good support network facilitating a smooth integration to the team.
- Responsible for original documentation received into TA, including recording receipt and scanning, ensuring adherence to data protection requirements
- Coordinating investor mailings, including preparation
- Complying and arranging archiving or destruction of original documentation as required ensuring GDPR requirements are met
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Day to day oversight or point of escalation for India partners, seeking appropriate information from local management where required
- Client reporting in relation to outstanding documentation requirements
- Workflow queue management and analysis where required
- Achievement of monthly KPIs
- Procedure maintenance following the change control process and complying with all procedures
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects
- Ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which Northern Trust operates as appropriate to the above role
- Exercise due care and diligence, and ensure that the responsibilities of the role are organised and controlled within the ambit of regulation, compliance and risk management.
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous financial services experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency incorporating Administration / Registration is an advantage
- Understanding of KYC and AML is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail, eye for accuracy
- Proactive in terms of identifying opportunities to make improvements and implement same.
- Effective risk management
- Customer Service experience
- Time Management Skills
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
- Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
- We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades! https://www.northerntrust.com/united-states/about-us/accolades
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.