Analyst, Transfer Agency (Investor Service Centre)
About The Department:
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including investor services, dealing, registration, and finance. Transfer Agency is a growing department based over 4 locations Limerick, Dublin, India and Pune. It’s a fast paced environment offering all partners excellent opportunities to grow their careers.
About The Role:
Reporting to a Team Leader, your main responsibility will be to ensure that investor calls and emails are handled promptly and in accordance to our quality and service level standards.
The Investor Servicing team supports numerous fund management companies handling queries covering the full range of shareholder functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
Previous fund management experience is not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Responding to investor queries via phone or email
- Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
- Participate in client visit meetings as required
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous contact centre experience handling call and written correspondence (Email workflow tool desirable)
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy skills essential
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries
- Excellent Communication Skills (listening skills, oral communication skills, information sharing and written communication skills)
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Ability to use Excel and Word competently
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal (relationship building, respectful, problem solving and understanding)
- Motivation (closure and result seeking)
- Thinking (decision making, idea generation, inclusion and problem solving)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
- Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
- We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades! https://www.northerntrust.com/united-states/about-us/accolades
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.