Senior Finance Analyst
This is a 6 month contract senior finance analyst role that could potentially go permanent at the end the of the contract depending on performance
My client are a leading construction business based in Colchester who specialise in buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals. They have been expertise in their field for over 100 years
The responsibilities for this senior finance analyst role are:
- To provide a regional support in the consolidation and management of monthly financial results and reporting for the region including preparation of core MI packs.
- To co-ordinate the regional business planning and reporting cycle (strategic plan, budgets, outlooks and forecasts) in line with Group reporting requirements.
- To support Head of Finance by providing finance reporting and analytics support in:
Preparation of regional 5 year strategic plan, budget and outlook presentations for the regional executive
Preparation of regional MI and benchmarking (functional area KPIs)
Reporting and reviewing regional support costs
Analytics support to the regional finance team for designated National Excellence Programmes e.g. Manufacturing and Asset Optimisation to ensure delivery of Regional targets.
- To be responsible for managing the regional Analyst team ensuring service level delivery to functional heads (S&OP, Logistics, Commercial and Technical)
- To be responsible for providing the financial support and ad hoc support to HoF and AFMs
- To provide regional tracking and support regional challenge to the Areas on the delivery of excellence programme benefits in line with targets.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience and either be part qualified or finalist in either ACCA or CIMA
For the successful Senior finance analyst:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme