Temp to Perm Staff Accountant
Our client is a non–profit organization. They are looking for a Temp to Perm Staff Accountant to join their Manhattan, NY office.
- Aid in the monthly close process including preparing journal entries, account analysis, and other financial schedules
- Track donations, payroll, investments, depreciation, accruals, prepaid, intercompany allocations, asset purchases, etc.
- Create a departmental budget to actual reports on a monthly basis including analysis and notation of variances
- Organize financial information for lobbying and charitable registration reports
- Complete annual 1099 document filings for review
- Help Senior Accountant to prepare audit work papers, financial statements, and footnotes
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ year of experience
- Background in AP, knowledge of debits/credits and cash
- Non–profit industry experience preferred
- Skilled in Excel and Dynamics