- Full time
This is an exciting role as an Accounts Assistant working for a recruitment company based in central London.
My client is a recruitment company based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant role are:
- Managing and processing international and multi currency transactions;
- Aid with Profit and Loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Aid with analysing and evaluate the accounts by producing the reports to the Head of Management;
- Aid with amendments to financial incentives by scrutinising the opportunity costs in the long term;
- Oversee the overall process of invoicing clients and bad debt;
- Manage permanent and temporary candidate placement starters;
- Carries out day to day accounting activities to maintain the financial activities in place;
- Aid with the creation of bespoke formulas and spreadsheets for a commission-based environment.Aid with Budgeting and Management Accounts
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be educated to at least degree level or equivalent;
- Experience working with Budgets and Management Accounts
Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Knowledge of preparing VAT returns would be ideal but not essential;
- Keen to organise and conduct monthly reviews and figures of company's accounts;
- Previous experience in a recruitment agency ideal but not essential;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
A salary of £24,000-£26,000 plus benefits.