Part Time (3 days/week) Interim Financial Accountant
This is a part time financial accountant role, working 3 days/week on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
My client is a multinational manufacturer.
- Responsible for the preparation, reviewing and reporting of monthly Management and Financial Accounting Reporting
- Consolidate performance from overseas entities and all acquired businesses
- Provide support and expertise for statutory accounts submissions
- Liaise with external auditing for interim and year-end financial audits
- Reporting/auditing of month/year end
- Review costs to ensure costs are reported in the correct operational departments/business units
- Build strong relations and provide financial support to enable commercial decision making
- Be comfortable dealing with and working through issues and operational challenges with project teams and other stakeholders, getting into details to ensure you understand the cost drivers of the business and can provide insight to the non-finance members
- Be dependent on your resourcefulness and ability to influence and partner with finance teams and the business units together with non-finance managers
- Ensure that all reports generated are accurate and timely and that only relevant reports are issued
- Fully Qualified
- Looking for Part Time (3 days/week)
£40,000 FTE for 3 days a week