This hands on role will best suit an Accountant with significant experience in the preparation of annual and year end accounts ideally within the Financial Services or Property sectors.
My client is a large Fund Administrator specifically focused on Private Equity and Real Estate funds. They are conveniently based in central London.
- Compile and analyse financial information
- Oversee the preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of consolidations
- Production of quarterly NAVs
- Cash flow forecasting and treasury work
- Assist in the year end audit and liaise with external auditors and clients
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
To be successful in this position you must have worked in a similar role ideally within the professional or financial services sector. Property experience would also be advantageous. Additionally previous experience with or exposure to SUN or Yardi be highly regarded for the role. You must also be immediately available to commence as this role will being on a temporary basis.
- Immediate start contract position
- Opportunity to become permanent down the line
- Competitive daily rate
- Exciting and professional team environment