Finance Business Partner
This Finance Business Partner role works alongside the Sales Director and the Commercial Finance Analyst to delve into sales and margin performance for the business. This is a varied role, with a mixture of analytically focused work and leadership duties.
This client is an award winning company, working within a growing market. Key to the business model of this company is sustainability, where they have gained recognition both from within the UK and internationally. This client operates within a fast-paced industry, where no two days are the same, and will suit someone looking for a varied role.
Key responsibilities of this role include;
- Sales and margin forecasting/planning and analyzing variances to forecasts
- Liaise with managers to challenge and question any plan assumptions and KPIs
- Support and guide the sales team to grow existing business, by providing/producing reports
- Work with the team to formulate plans to gain new, quality customers - identifying 'sweet spot' customers
- Continually monitoring performance of existing customers, identifying trends to provide the team with a better understanding of why customers are lost to improve our retention rate
- Provide insight into projects to include initial evaluation, feedback and ongoing success tracking
- Reporting and monitoring the division's key performance indicators; sales, profitability ratios, and investigating variances to budget or year on year movements
- A central point of contact for internal customers for finance related queries
- Work with the relevant individuals to pull together the annual budget and quarterly projections
The successful candidate for this role will have;
- A strong commercial mind-set, and understanding of business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, experience in report writing and presenting information to both Finance and non-Finance teams
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, both with the wider Finance team and throughout the business.
- Ability to work with a partnership approach and within a team in a constructive and effective manner
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly understand and interpret complex information.
- Resilient, flexibility, ability to think clearly under pressure
- Ability to propose and deliver practical solutions to resolve complex problems that arise
- Can interact, advise and challenge senior leadership levels
This role offers an extensive benefits package for the successful candidate (including a company car/car allowance) and a fantastic training programme.