Driver Analytics Manager
- Min Bachelor Degree, any major
- Minimum 5 years working experience, and at least 2 years managing team.
- Have experience in customer research, business process improvement
- Preferably have experience in the following industries: Consultant, FMCG, Telco, or Financial Services
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in R or SQL is a plus
- Possess high learning agility and curiosity
- Excellent Leadership & Team Building skills
We are looking for an analytics manager to handle the scaling of our multifaceted and dynamic Driver Operations business across Indonesia. This specialized role requires a combination of technical skills (SQL) and business experience (applied economics/statistics) to optimize our driver growth strategies across the GO-JEK ecosystem.
What You’ll Do:
- Create tools for analysis: You will scale new and existing processes to allow the Driver Core team to efficiently utilize data for decisions
- Stakeholder and project management: You will help the team in driving optimization and execution efficiency, by helping in strategic planning
- Build and document processes: Build, document and scale world-class decision-making reports that will help optimize the decision-making process
- Operational Support: Be the operational glue that holds together major team efforts for campaigns, promotions and program initiatives
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.