The Payroll Specialist is accountable for processing monthly payroll (salary payments, statutory payments) and verifying payroll administration against statutory directives and company guidelines, performing FCM controls, managing the payroll process by means of internal audit. In addition, the successful incumbent will participate and lead regional/global project as assigned and champion continuous improvement activities.
- Knowledge of the Run Payroll-process and ensuring on time processing of the scheduled payroll runs. Solving issues and errors that blocks the payroll run from completion.
- Handling reconciliation process with associated reports, ensuring compliance with FCM controls and accuracy of the payroll, ensuring Posting to Finance process and 3rd party payments timely execution including bank file balancing.
- Responsible to monitor Malaysia statutory and legal changes and work with payroll managers for timely implementation to adjust payroll system, knowledge and managing process change.
- Assist Malaysia Payroll Manager to perform self-audit including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Lead Continuous Improvement projects, cost reductions, and process performance improvements. Maintain CI implementation schedules for assigned projects, progress updates as required including sufficient documentation update is available.
- Provide advice and support to local HR policy team, HR Operation on process clarification or consultation.
- Ensure payroll records and control files properly retained and timely declared.
- Timely handle employee queries via Salesforce and meet SLA requirements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.