- Full time
The Grant Thornton Audit and Assurance department have a track record of operating at the highest levels for multi-location, small stand-alone entities and listed companies across a number of key industries. Our experienced team has developed an efficient approach that delivers high-quality audits and comprehensive future planning, with transparency throughout. By joining our Audit and Assurance department, you will work closely with our audit partners and you will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. It is the combination of our value driven audit approach, global methodology, strong on customer service and audit quality that truly differentiates the Grant Thornton Audit and Assurance department from our competitors
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding Audit & Assurance team. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
What you will be doing:
- preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- design and implementation of audit plans;
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- manage trainees while on assignment; and
- responsible for development and mentoring of trainees.
What we are looking for:
- minimum 3 years' experience required;
- qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- strong technical knowledge;
- experience in audit engagements;
- worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- strong interpersonal skills are essential.
For more information check out www.grantthornton.ie/service/assurance/audit-and-assurance/
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.