Executive / Senior Executive (Compliance Division)
Founded in the year 1984 by Tan Sri Dato' Seri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun, Berjaya Corporation Berhad is one of Malaysia’s largest dynamic and expanding conglomerate with its wide array of core business activities, including financial services, consumer marketing & retail, hotels, resorts, & recreation development, property investment & development, gaming & lottery, motor trading & distribution, food & beverage, and telecommunication.
BERJAYA means SUCCESS in Bahasa Malaysia and reflects the success and Malaysian character of the Berjaya Corporation's core businesses. Our symbol made up of closely interwoven B's represent our strong foundation and the constant synergy taking place within the Berjaya Corporation group of companies. Each B faces a different direction, depicting the varied strengths of the companies that make up the Berjaya Corporation group of companies.
Today, Berjaya Corporation Berhad and its affiliates have a total employee strength of more than 40,000. In Berjaya, we believe in the personal and professional development of our employees, which is why we are constantly striving to provide a cross-functional environment, as well as endless development and up skilling opportunities to our employees to bring out their fullest potential and grow together with the company. In Berjaya, we are not the practitioners of success, we are the success!
WHY JOIN US?
In Berjaya, we take pride in shaping individuals into great leaders. With a combined employee strength of more than 40,000 worldwide, we are committed to create a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and strive to be an "Employer of Choice". Through Berjaya's Employee Value Proposition (EVP), we show what it means to be part of Berjaya. We value our people and we strive to connect, inspire, and empower our employees to achieve greater success together.
Connecting you to a broad spectrum of opportunities and people from our diversified businesses.
Inspiring you to make positive changes and achieve greater impact together.
Empowering you to grow and develop to become your best in creating a better future.
Reports to the Head of Compliance Division and is responsible for operational support duties of the department which includes:
- Assists in preparing the Guidelines to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work flow processes and other relevant forms/documents;
- Assists in gathering and compiling database of SOPs;
- Assist to compile minutes of meetings;
- Provides back end support to the Compliance Division and performs any other ad hoc tasks or follow up on outstanding submissions.
- Possess an Advanced Diploma/Degree in Finance/Business Administration or any relevant qualification; preferably with 1 to 2 years’ working experience; Fresh graduate who is keen may apply.
- Proactive, meticulous and results-oriented;
- Self-motivated, a team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.