Credit - Accounts Administrator
The opportunity to join the Not for Profit and Charities sector as a Credit - Accounts Administrator located in Peterborough. Requiring someone who will be able to help administer the organisations payments as well as ensuring improved collections of payments owed.
The client is within the Not for Profit and Charities sector in a central location in Peterborough. They are looking for someone that is able to understand the work they do to effectively carry out various credit control and finance administration tasks across the company and the region. In an easily commutable location with access via public transport and car.
The key responsibilities of the Credit - Accounts Administrator role are:
- Joining the direct debits department to analyse payment patterns and resolve issues
- Analysis of uprising issues
- Maximise the collection of income for this leading Not for profit and Charities sector client.
- Ensuring all financial administration in connection to Loans, payment plans, billing and refunds is undertaken promptly to remove barriers to payment.
- Assessing finance applications and sales order at peak times.
- Liaising with customers and staff to identify solutions to issues arising.
The successful candidate for the role of Credit - Accounts Administrator will have:
- AAT or ICM Qualified or other relevant professional qualification
- Experience of working in credit control or all round accounts and finance administration to administer payment plans and make payments
- Current experience of credit control and managing the ageing of debts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of effective administration
- Strong communications skills to speak with customers, clients and supporters of the organisation
The opportunity to join a large well recognised brand name in an exciting Credit - Accounts Administrator role located in a convenient location in Peterborough. The opportunity to grow in a well established team for the right person.