Senior Outsourced Accountant
- Provide analytical and mechanical assistance on day–to–day accounting operations, such as A/R, A/P, and payroll processing.
- Assist with the preparation of cash, credit card, and other asset and liability account reconciliations for month–end and year–end.
- Assist with the preparation of complete and accurate financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, etc.) for month–end and year–end.
- Prepare schedules for annual audits and tax returns.
- Prepare neat, well–formatted work papers.
- Maintain effective written and verbal communication with clients and colleagues.
- Perform the assigned tasks as expeditiously as possible to meet realization requirements.
- Perform other tasks as assigned, such as Form 1099 preparation.
- Travel to and from various client work–sites.
- At least four years of experience in outsourced or private accounting, exempt organization experience a plus.
- Proactive and take initiative to research and resolve client issues.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal guidance and to follow instructions quickly and transfer knowledge from one engagement to another.
- Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast–paced, dynamic environment.
- Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
- Exhibit a positive, mature attitude and maintain a neat, clean appearance.
- Ability to multi–task and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Superior client service focus.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.