Facilitator (Financial Literacy Program - Secondary Schools), Community Impact Services - Sydney
- Work with iconic government and industry clients
- Supportive mentoring and on-boarding programs to set you up for success
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
We are looking for a Facilitator to join the Community Impact Services division of our Climate Change and Sustainability Services team in Sydney. This role is offered on a casual basis and will be focussed on the delivery of an award-winning financial literacy program to secondary school-aged students. It is the largest face-to-face program of its kind in the world, aimed at equipping young people with basic money management skills and financial knowledge to set them up for their futures.
Make a difference with the work that you do! Join our purpose-driven team passionate about creating sustainable social impact, positive behaviour change and sustainable community investment strategies.
Your flexibility and availability to attend a recruitment centre on Monday 1 st July 2019 will also be pivotal. An immediate start is also on offer for the successful candidate.
Your key responsibilities
- Deliver world class financial literacy workshops to secondary school-aged students across the Sydney area
- Achieve KPIs in workshops in regard to workshop quality and evaluation feedback
- Act as an outstanding brand ambassador for the business and the client
- Build and maintain relationships with schools to ensure continued partnerships
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to engage, inspire and motivate school-aged audiences through face-to-face mediums
- Previous experience in roles presenting, teaching, educating or performing, particularly to the secondary school age group.
- Must be able to quickly learn and retain content for presentations
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience with behaviour management and the ability to problem solve on the fly
- Strong administration skills with great attention to detail and the ability to follow processes
- A purpose and values driven attitude - you want to be a part of something good
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.