Credit Controller - Temp to Perm
A requirement for a Credit Controller to step in to a role that allows for a Temp to Perm opportunity.
The client is a nationally recognised Not for Profit and Charities business that has multiple offices is looking for a Credit Controller - Temp to Perm to join the team in a varied role. Within walking distance from the station, the office is easily commutable for anyone located in Peterborough or the nearby area.
The Credit Controller - Temp to Perm will have responsibilities that include:
- Raising Credit notes with Key Clients
- Generating and Sending Invoices
- Exporting data from systems to Excel for data manipulation and Additional Data Analysis
- Achieve high volumes of daily credit control, documenting call activity - promised payments - instalments
- Log customer disputes, ensuring the level of detail is sufficient for analysing root cause issues
- Achieve high level collection results for nominated accounts reducing and then maintaining aged debt position
- To provide speedy solutions for document requests
- Releasing orders in line with credit policy and updating list daily for stream stakeholders
- Attend any meetings as required
The successful Credit Controller - Temp to Perm will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a credit control and accounts environment - Essential
- Microsoft Office skills namely Excel (Vlookups / Pivot Tables) - Essential
- Ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels of the organisation (essential) with excellent telephone manner
- To have negotiation skills in relation to credit control - Essential
- Institute of Credit Management member - Desirable
- A pro-active personality with an ability to take ownership of processes - Desirable
- AAT Qualification - Desirable
The opportunity to join a nationally recognised not for profit and charities business in an interesting and varied role that allows for a transfer of skills. Easily commutable location in Peterborough within walking distance from the station.