Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, you will initially support the UK Finance team in the migration of US and Australian accounting responsibilities to the London head office.
My client is an independent provider of Finance Administration services - they have offices on a global scale, with this role being based in their London Office - right by St Paul's station.
- Assisting with the migration of overseas accounting
- Dealing with external and internal customer and supplier queries
- Coordinating expenses and purchase invoice approval
- Processing of Bank payments
- Xero system Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Prepare sales ledger invoices
- Credit Control
- Management of Fixed Asset Register
- Assist in the preparation cash flow forecasts
- Assist in year end procedures
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience in a similar role and ideally be keen to process with an ACCA or CIMA. You also need knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, excellent communication skills and a strong knowledge of Excel.
- Immediate start role
- Convenient location
- Financial Services sector
- Competitive rate
- Opportunity to become permanent