APAC Treasury Intern
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the intern will be exposed to daily treasury operations and gain knowledge in cash and liquidity management, understanding regional Treasury centre role as a support function to Corporate, and bank service implementation in the region.
- Support Treasury Analysts in daily operational Treasury activities such as payment processing, account maintenance and bank signatory updates
- Prepare Bank Guarantee billing files and liaise with the bank to resolve any discrepancy
- Review quarterly Treasury audit responses from the banks and business units to ensure they are in compliant with the guidelines
- Responsible for updating bank account information stored in the Treasury Management System
- Prepare weekly investment reports for management review
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Business, Finance & Accounting or related disciplines
- Good communication skills (written and verbal in English)
- Proficient in Microsoft application i.e. Powerpoint, Excel & Word
- Keen to learn and ability to learn the processes quickly
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while meeting the deadline
- Team player and ability to multi-task
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.