GO-PAY - Strategy & Planning
This role will provide you a unique opportunity to build & shape the strategy at the fastest growing company in the nation. You’ll have a unique opportunity to transform the landscape of payments in Indonesia and take part in the success story of GO-PAY’s nationwide growth. This role presents you with the opportunity to be part of the company’s most critical work stream: GO-PAY on GOJEK services. This stream currently manages one of the largest budget in the company. The ultimate goal for the team is generate the best possible outcome and performance out of the given budget. In devising the GO-PAY on GO-JEK strategy, you will drive large-scale strategic initiatives in a fast-paced work environment. You will have direct exposure to GO-PAY management and collaborate closely with Data Science, Business Intelligence, Marketplace, and other business teams and technical groups. You will lead pricing and discount experimentations for feasibility of a hypothesis. Leveraging large amount of data and your creativity, you will undertake projects to optimize GO-PAY configurations on GOJEK services. You will be responsible for diving deeper into core GO-PAY health metrics and creating monitoring dashboards for tracking levers for growth. Teaming with relevant stakeholders, you will develop models to personalize and customize offerings to GO-PAY users. The role is highly visible, dynamic, and fast-paced. Few people have certified “strategy” experience, and that’s ok. We want someone who is excited to tackle complex problems and is a fantastic critical thinker.
- Complex Problem Solving - Leveraging world-class data systems, you will analyze various initiatives to inform key business decisions. This will include demand generation efforts, customer segmentation decisions, feature prioritization, and many more
- Strategy Shaping - Build, maintain, and communicate a detailed strategy for GO-PAY on GO-JEK function
- Champion of Best-Practice - Design and lead end-to-end experimentations. Document and share best practices from your various learnings. Documentation is how we get smarter, better, and faster
- Build Strong Relationships - Engage and empathize with Marketplace, Data Science, Business Intelligence, Growth and Product teams. You will not be successful without building trust with your stakeholders
Experience & Skills
"Can-Do” Attitude: A positive attitude and passion for learning in fast-paced environments. We move fast!
- Data-Driven outlook: When making decisions you leverage technical resources and data to support hypotheses. You can take the basics of data and draw insights from it. Life without Excel terrifies you. SQL, R, Python experience is a plus
- Fast & Agile: Ability to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- Communication: Strong communication skills. You know how to build trust, set goals, and get things done. You aren’t afraid of using whatever channel (face-to-face, email, Whatsapp) is required
- Language: Fluency in business-level English is a must
- Required experience: You’ve got prior learnings using data to make decisions, you have a proven track record of building systems and scaling them, you have managed diverse stakeholders with ease
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.