Senior Associate (Audit & Assurance)
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If you answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We are looking for potential candidate for Audit & Assurance Department.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Deliver quality auditing services and projects assigned
- Lead, manage and allocate job task to junior auditors
- Ensure financial statement is prepared accordingly to Financial Reporting Standards and statutory requirements
- To prepare consolidation accounts, audit reports and management letters
- To implement approved action plan to ensure completion of audits report on time
Essential Qualification & Skills: -
- Recognized University Degree and/or relevant professional qualification in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience is required for this position
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadline
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to email@example.com or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.