Assistant Manager (Quality Assurance & Technical)
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If you answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We are looking for potential candidate for Quality Assurance & Technical Department.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Perform monitoring review on Firm’s Quality Control system including a periodic inspection of a selection of completed audit engagements.
- Plan and conduct internal and external training relating to professional and regulatory standards.
- Keep updated with the professional and regulatory standards including conduct research and studies from time to time basis.
- Participate in the implementation of the Firm’s audit methodology and involve in the customisation of the Firm’s audit software.
- Respond to queries in relation to professional and regulatory standards.
- Liaise with various global/local professional bodies and regulators on the current issues development in the industry.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
Essential Qualification & Skills: -
- Candidate must be a member of MIA/ACCA/CPA/MICPA or equivalent.
- At least four (4) years working experience in the related field is required for the above position.
- Have sound knowledge of international and local accounting as well as auditing standards.
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.