Senior Associate (Internal Audit)
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If your answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We have available in our Internal Audit team as Senior Associate role.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Lead and execute audit fieldwork to identify areas of control deficiency and adverse activities.
- Conduct compliance and operational audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal control.
- Monitor changes in legislation, international standards and best practices and ensuring compliance.
- Review report on audit findings and recommend action plans for improvement.
- Perform follow-up audit to ensure agreed controls to be in place.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as assigned by Audit Manager.
Essential Qualifications and Skills: -
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in a related field.
- Good understanding of Internal Auditing Standards and Internal Control Framework.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume together with your university transcript to email@example.com or reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.