Capital Business Partner
As Capital Business Partner, you will be working in a senior position, leading on the capital position for the trust, managing a Capital Accountant and presenting findings to the wider finance division and health departments within the NHS trust.
The trust is a prestigious central London NHS foundation trust. It has a strong internationally recognised brand and is a market leader in the healthcare functions it provides. Their large turnover and successful finance team provides a great opportunity for progression as Capital Business Partner.
The role includes, but is not limited to;
- Leading on the capital position for the trust
- Line management of a capital accountant
- Business partnering capital findings across the trust
You as a successful Capital Business Partner candidate will;
- Have completed a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA) as a fully-qualified accountant
- Possess a good understanding of NHS capital and accounting issues
- Have the technical and personal skills necessary to business partner and manage the capital functions
- Strong work/life balance
- Excellent annual leave
- Fantastic public sector government pension