VAT Senior Manager/Director - Top Firm
This position is ideal for a high performing VAT Manager/Senior Manager who is looking to move into a successful team within a leading firm of Chartered Accountants who are specialists in this field.
Our are a proactive organisation who are leaders in their field. They offer great flexibility and are true to their word. This role is a pivotal hire for them and will be integrated into an established team with a great client base.
The key responsibilities for this role based in Gatwick are:
- The position is an advisory role in which international indirect tax guidance and information is delivered to clients in order for them to manage their transactions and business operations in an efficient and compliant manner from an indirect tax perspective.
- Provide specialist advice on the full range of Indirect Tax issues to internal and external clients.
- Deliver technical indirect tax analysis and guidance in an efficient and practical way, so clients are able to take maximum benefit and apply the position seamlessly to their commercial operations.
- Assist the Director of Indirect Tax in identifying Indirect Tax service offerings.
- Liaise with internal and external client resources to effectively handover to the Indirect Tax Compliance team any positions that they would need to be aware of.
- Act as first point of contact for a number of client accounts.
- Develop internal and external client relationships in order to leverage further service opportunities and to further enhance the international reputation.
- Support the Director in identifying and communicating relevant changes in legislation and policy which will impact clients from an Indirect Tax perspective.
The successful candidate for this position based in Gatwick will have:
- CTA qualification.
- Strong track record of advising on technical Indirect Tax matters in a client based environment.
- Knowledge of Indirect Tax on an international basis is preferred although not essential.
- A strong working knowledge of the full range of Indirect Tax matters that impact clients which are expanding internationally.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of current Indirect Tax issues and how such issues apply to clients in the context of their business.
- The ability to deliver high quality advice which meet and exceed client expectation and to ensure such advice is provided within the agreed time frame.
- An ability to effectively prioritise tasks in order to meet the needs of the client and the needs of the business whilst maintaining an attention to detail and a flexible approach.
- The ability to liaise with tax authorities directly and indirectly in order to affect efficient and positive outcomes for radius's clients.
- A flexible and dynamic approach to operating effectively within a fast paced client service environment.
Flexible working hours (as long as core hours are completed).
Great benefits package.
Established team and client base.