Accounts Manager - Local Firm
A friendly firm with a great reputation in the local market are looking for an Accounts Manager with extensive experience in reviewing sets of accounts to join their Farnham offices.
Our client are an independent accountancy practice based in Farnham. They have a good solid, reliable client base and wanting to build on this in the future. This role will have a positive impact on this.
Key responsibilities for this Accounts Manager role based in Farnham:
- Ability to 'wow' clients.
- Deliver exceptional client service to ensure a positive experience is received by clients.
- Focus on adding value to clients businesses.
- Motivated to explore new practices to improve performance and client satisfaction.
- Lead with passion and drive.
- Thrive on meeting turnaround targets & deadlines.
- Preparation of financial Accounts.
- Review following preparation and analysis from a range of different sources - mainly computerised but occasionally. manual for clients of the business.
- Calculation of adjusted profits and capital allowances claims as well as basic tax return preparation work.
- Liaison/ support / meetings with clients and report writing/letter writing/ telephone support as necessary.
- Coaching and support to junior team as required.
This Accounts Manager role in Farnham will suit someone:
- Who is looking for a friendly working environment.
- With a focus on high professional standards with a varied client base.
- Offering a solid position with the possible longer term prospect of participation.
- Must have practice experience.
Competitive Salary - Experience Depending (£45,000 - £60,000)