Client Manager - Excellent Independent Practice
An opportunity in the Farnborough area has arisen for a Client Manager at an excellent Accountancy Practice. The position would mostly involve reviewing the work of juniors and there is genuine potential to progress to Partnership.
Our client are a friendly accountancy practice who require a Client Manager to join our team and help with our client portfolio.
Their business not only provides a wide range of services, including accounts, tax returns, Xero bookkeeping, payroll but we also look to assist our Clients with tailored management account provision, IHT tax planning and other financial services through our Associates.
The responsibilities of this Client Manager based near Farnborough will be:
- Run a portfolio of Clients, including meetings and email/telephone queries
- Delegating to, supervising and reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of Clients' affairs and opportunities to provide value added services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work
To be considered for this Client Manager role candidates must have the following experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning
- Must have experience of accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Must be able to complete corporate and personal tax returns
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to build strong Client relationships
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Client focused in all aspects of work
- Must have a positive outlook
- Able to work as part of a small team
Salary will be between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
In addition, the successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to progress towards partnership.