This senior position sits in the commercial finance team and works alongside senior finance managers looking at the rebates and analysis. The Finance/Systems Analyst will partner with the logistics and procurement teams to make business critical decisions, provide commentary on costs and variances, provide an insight to new working practices which will optimise profit for this large FMCG company.
This is one of the largest FMCG companies in the whole of Europe, which makes it an extremely exciting place to work due to recent and projected growth. The site based in Waltham Abbey is one of four, and you will have an integral part of making business decisions in the finance department.
The Finance/Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Challenging ways of working using insights gathered to make sure that costs are optimised
- Business partnering with the heads of logistics and procurement to analyse performance
- Looking at rebates and analysis on variances
- Financial Modelling to present to senior team members
- Managing the budgeting, planning and forecasting process
- Tracking performance against cost saving initiatives
- Investigate and communicate key performance and material costs
The successful Finance/Systems Analyst will:
- Ideally be an ACCA/CIMA studier
- Experience in industry environment
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Come from a strong Analytical/Business Partnering background
- Have experience working with other teams and providing analysis on minimising costs
- FMCG/Retail experience would be desirable but not necessary
An exceptional package, working with a leading company who will provide endless opportunity. This position is going to be what you make it and there is so much scope in the new role to make it your own and progress.