This Accounts Payable position, based in central London is for a candidate who is immediately available and keen to take the next step in accountancy.
This company operate in 9 different countries across the globe, and are forever expanding within the accountancy sector. The London team are a team of 8 people, that operate in an open plan office. They purely specialise in property investment.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable position are:
- Monitoring accuracy of supplier invoices and credit notes and reviewing payment run routines
- Reviewing supplier's account statements and ensure relevant invoices are accrued in the relevant period
- Ensuring respective analysis and reconciliations are completed timely to support the month end deadline, including producing month end accruals listing
- Answering client queries
- Using Sage 50
- Credit cards expenses
- First point of contact for all Accounts Payable auditor's queries
- Reviewing reports monthly
- Forecasting of USD, cash pooling and ensuring funds are sufficient before settlements
The successful candidate for this position, based in central London will have previous experience on Sage 50.
The candidate needs to be immediately available, and ideally will have worked for a property company previously.
This candidate will be offered opportunities such as:
- Working from home
- Opportunities to travel
- Mac book and iPhone