Accounts Assistant (Immediately available)
This role, Accounts Assistant (Immediately available), is an urgent requirement for an experienced candidate to assist a company during a business time of year!
Our client have their busiest period during the summer months meaning they are keen to hire a temporary member of staff for 6 months to help the team with the increased work load.
Candidates must be able to start immediately and be happy to commit to a temporary assignment.
Our client are a large and reputable company who have their busiest period during the summer months due to various events!
They are based in the City of London and are keen to hire someone with finance experience to assist with various duties across the department. This role will not be solely focused on accounts payable and sales ledger but will be a mix of all duties and wherever the workload demands.
Candidates must be immediately available and be happy to be paid hourly.
This role, Accounts Assistant (Immediately available) , involves
- Covering a busy period meaning the duties may not be limited to what is details below
- Accruals and prepayments
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Raising sales invoices and purchase invoices
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Processing the payment run
- Dealing with queries and networking across the business to ensure queries are resolved
- Accountancy focused
- Paid hourly
- Start ASAP
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Assistant (Immediately available), must:
1. Be immediately available and happy to commit to a temporary assignment
2. Have finance experience
3. Be happy to take on various duties / wherever the workload may require week by week
This is a great opportunity to work for a well known and reputable company during a busy period and gain valuable experience within a FTSE250.