Finance and Accounting Analyst
UKI Finance and Accounting - Part Qualified/Trainee Accountant
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s Global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Controllership PQ accountant helps produce the financial accounts of the UKI business and manages the monthly close process, reporting to the team lead and the financial controller.
- Monthly profit and loss, balance sheet analysis reporting to country.
- Ledger control, processing monthly journals and ad hoc activities to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with liaison with Local Finance and other AEE locations.
- Monthly revenue reporting analysis incl segmentation reviews.
- Participation in Y/E statutory audits.
- Liaise with customers and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of Accounting Ledger processing.
- Cross team support within the Accounting team.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel as definite advantage.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Interest in working in a multi-national business environment.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards.
- Strong team working skills, collaborative mindset
- Strong time mgt., organisational skills.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Part Qualified, currently studying CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Minimum of at least 1-2 year’s experience in an accounting environment.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required.
- Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
- Proficient on Excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.