Part Qualified Accountant FTC 6M
Part Qualified Accountant – BeLux 6 month contract
- Ledger control, processing monthly journals and ad hoc activities to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with liaison with Local Finance in Paris and other Accenture locations.
- Monthly profit and loss, balance sheet analysis reporting to country.
- Monthly revenue reporting analysis incl segmentation reviews.
- Participation in Y/E statutory audits.
- Liaise with customers and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of Accounting Ledger processing.
- Cross team support within the Accounting team.
- Adhoc tasks as defined by team lead/manager
- Payroll variance analysis
- Ensure financial statement are accurate and compliant with US GAAP
- SOX control
- Ad hoc accounting activity as required
Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
The Part Qualified Accountant will partner with the BeLux Country Controllership team to manage finance for an internal Accenture business.
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Analytical and computer skills in MS Office, strong Excel as definite advantage.
- Positive attitude and flexibility.
- Interest in working in a multi-national business environment.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility, initiative, proactive and high-quality work standards.
- Strong team working skills.
- Resilience and being able to work in a changeable environment.
Qualifications / Experience:
- French speaker is a plus.
- Minimum of at least one year’s experience in an accounting environment.
- Service centre accounting an advantage.
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification required – Part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.
- Experience of Accounting Systems with knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.