Assistant Accountant / Accountant (GBS)
The purpose of the role of Accountant is to:
Contribute to the delivery of high-quality, accurate and timely accounting and reporting services to GBS customers and stakeholders. They will establish clear service expectations and deliver on them.
Key process and output responsibilities include contributing to the successful delivery of:
- Month-end deliverables including monthly reporting and reconciliations;
- Year-end and half-year reports and returns (including audit deliverables, statutory accounts and tax returns);
- Budgets and forecasts;
- Statistical and regulatory returns;
- Individual responsibilities and accountabilities will be agreed with the Manager and the employee in My Fonterra.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Proficient in using multiple management information systems and large ERP systems (such as SAP, Oracle or JDE).
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- At least 5 to 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.