Fraud, Data Analyst Senior Manager
We are looking for exceptional Fraud, Data Analyst Senior Manager to identify fraud schemes from our data and implement strategies in our anti-fraud system. Join us in a race to identify patterns and trends in our ever-increasing transactional demands in order to stay ahead of the dynamic fraud landscape. You will be working extensively with Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Product Managers to detect unusual patterns, combat financial crimes and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Provide direction on optimal strategies against fraud, from research to analysis to execution.
- Manage a team of high performance fraud analysts and recruit talents when necessary.
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to fine-tune and maintain scientifically proven methodology to achieve high-quality results.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization, clear communication, and efficient execution.
- Continuously improve the quality of fraud analytics solution and experiments.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical issues and incidents.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Mathematics, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in data analytics OR financial services OR fraud/risk management.
- 2-4 years of direct management experience.
- Ability to perform data-intensive analysis with proven scientific methods to drive team and company decisions.
- Experience scaling teams and resolving talent gaps.
- Ability to communicate and manage stakeholders across functionalities within the company and own issues to resolution.
- Advanced hands-on experience in using analytics tools and database queries.
- Willing to relocate to Jakarta.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.