A need has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst to work closely with the project teams of this Cambridge based consultancy business, providing detail financial reports and analysis to drive the projects forward. You will also be responsible for producing detailed forecasts as well as having ownership of the budgeting processes.
An established and recognised consultancy firm with offices across the UK, with this role specifically being in the Cambridge office. The Finance Analyst position will sit in an experienced team who can provide career development and growth.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Produce financial reports
- Produce projections and analysis to drive business decisions
- Production on monthly expenses analysis
- Fixed asset management
- Ensuring that projects adhere to budgets, forecasts, spends and adjustments
- Production of accurate reports during the month end processes
- Business partnering with the project teams, providing vital data and analysis
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst will be:
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar analyst role
- A strong understanding of general ledger accounting
- Analytical thinking & structured problem solving
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
The successful applicant for the Finance Analyst role will be joining a globally recognised consultancy company, with this role working from the Cambridge site. Alongside this you will receive a competitive salary and leading benefits package.