Senior FP&A Analyst
Be an integral business partner within the wider business, work with stakeholders throughout the organisation from C-suite and down to drive commercial finance awareness
This is a global PLC, and a familiar sight on the UK high street and roads.
A place with the brightest talent that will help you fast track your finance career !
Ownership of month-end close - managing risks and opportunities
Take the lead on all budgeting and forecasting
Commercial business analysis
Build and maintain close and trusted relationships throughout organisation from Exec level and down
Constant improvement, identifying efficiencies and taking accountability
Lots of ad-hoc non-routine tasks
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA ICAEW)
- Experience within commercial finance / FP&A (ideally) large organisation
- Track record of influencing and working with key stake holders
- PLC benefits
- Unrivalled exposure and career opportunities
- Work among some of the brightest finance talent