We have a vacancy in our Barnes office in South West London for a graduate from any discipline to train towards the ACCA qualification.
The successful candidate will train towards the ACCA professional global qualification with a small friendly practice, committed to offering a full study package.
Candidates can expect to have a multi-disciplined approach across areas including Audit, Accounts preparation and Taxation work, along with general office administrative duties progressing on to becoming trusted business advisors.
The successful candidate will have a good eye for detail and will develop an all-round knowledge of financial management and reporting systems and will learn how to adhere to strict statutory deadlines. The successful candidate will have strong A level results but have decided to go straight into a training role rather than University, or already have (or expect to receive) at least a 2:1 degree. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
We encourage applicants with non-accountancy based degrees.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
1. Solid IT skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both written and spoken
3. Ability to work alone and as part of a team
4. Ability to plan ahead and to manage changing priorities
5. Be enthusiastic to lean and understand how businesses operate
Apply for Graduate Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly