Account Payable Assistant Manager
- Have Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years in public accountant firm or account payable areas
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chat of accounts and corporate procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting (SAP B1 and EAS) and spreadsheet programs
- Do data migration and conversion activities for project purposes as well as for day-to-day support purposes (e.g. mass update)
- Archive and restore ERP system data
- Handle SAP user's day-to-day inquiries including but not limited to questions, bugs, change requests, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.