Our Chichester based client is currently looking for a progressive finance assistant to join the organisation.
Our client is a market leading organisation, who are currently experiencing grwoth within the business.
- Work with the travel consultants to ensure all invoices are correctly input onto the reservation system (T2)
- Assist with the weekly multi-currency payment runs
- Resolve supplier queries as required
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Process ad-hoc payments as required
- Check daily bank transfers and log onto the reservation system
- Investigate unreconciled receipts
- Upload bank statements into finance system
- Produce weekly debtors report and distribute to sales management
- Processing of direct debit payments and invoices
Experience within a Finance role, currently studying AAT.
Up to £20,000 + study support