Assistant Management Accountant
The focus of this Assistant Management Accountant role is to assist with the monthly management accounting.
This instantly-recognisable IT organisation based in Andover is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensuring bank balances are updated and accurate on a daily basis
- Bank account reconciliations
- Creating banking journals
- Weekly cashflow projections and assisting with cash forecasting
- Intercompany transfers
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of month end balance sheet
- Month end journals
- Preparation and submission of the monthly VAT return
- Collating information for the European VAT submission
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
- Working Towards AAT or a similar qualification
- An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables/vlookups/SUMIFS)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to generate good working relationships with wider Finance team members working in other locations
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
This Assistant Management Accountant role for a leading IT business in Andover offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.