My client offers a unique environment for new finance candidates to progress internally. They are looking to add to their well established finance team with a trainee accountant, as part of an extensive employee training programme.
A fun, dynamic office, with its European office based in Central Oxford. This company is easily accessible by all major transport links.
The successful Trainee Accountant will need the following skill set:
- Experience of working with a high level of self-organisation, requiring numeracy and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with experience of communicating at different levels within an organisation
- Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products to an intermediate level.
The candidate will have;
- Currently studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within finance team
- High attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently
- Always work to a high standard
- Team player
- High level of Excel skills
This roles offer the successful applicant;
- Competitive salary DOE
- 26 days holiday + 8 days banks
- Study Support
- Excellent training benefits
- Friendly social team