A permanent Management Accountant position based in Leeds City Centre for a Not-for-Profit organisation.
Page Personnel are representing a Not-for-Profit organisation with a role at their office in Leeds City Centre. The role is joining their financial services department.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring the reporting of receipts on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring statistics input and creating financial reports.
- Supporting the Chief Finance Officer and Finance Manager in monitoring share collection and taking action to address performance issues.
- Providing accounting support to third parties and the wider organisation
- Supporting the provision of monthly management accounts bookkeeping services, statutory accounts preparation and independent examinations.
- Supporting the operation of the payroll bureau services.
- Providing periodic reports and reconciliations.
- Providing professional support to the wider organisation.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Part-qualified in an Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Previously worked in a management or financial accountant/assistant accountant role
- The ability to analyse and write up financial reports
- Previously worked in the Not-for-Profit or Public Sectors (desirable)
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic opportunity to join a Not-for-Profit organisation + Leeds City Centre location + nearby transport routes and parking + up to 35,000 + generous employee benefits package