A permanent Finance Analyst role, that will go live in the next few weeks in Central Birmingham.
Large successful Organisation with offices in Central Birmingham, who are looking to expand their team with a Finance Analyst.
Key responisibilities of the Finance Analyst will involve, but not be limited to:
* Promoting consistency in reporting
* Supporting budgeting and forecasting processes and consolidations
* Monthly budgetary control process ensuring all parties have the required information and are held accountable to their budgets.
* Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly reporting deadlines must be met
* Ensuring Chart of Accounts framework in line with reporting requirements
* Creation and Maintenance of global reports and dashboards in the various systems (for month ends, forecasting, budgeting etc)
* Global reporting demand management process control and maintenance
* Adhoc global reporting and process improvement projects
* Drive consistency and common use of policies across the company
* Continuously seek for the most efficient ways of performing activities
Impact and Scope:
* Provision of financial information and commentary for Senior Leadership decision making and to improve the performance of the Division
* Provision of financial information and commentary for Group consolidated accounts
* Process standardisation and improvement
As the Finance Analyst you will have the below technical knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Hold, or be working towards, a recognised accounting qualification/or equivalent
* Advanced user of Excel (to include as a minimum sumifs, vlookup, index & match, pivot tables)
* Tenacious, challenging and prepared to get into detail
* Demonstrable track record of working independently
Planning and Decision Making:
* Works under minimum supervision with a Delivery mindset
* Application of technical standards, principles, theories and concepts
Excellent package, study support, 24 days A/L plus bank holidays, flexibility to work from home once probation passed, private medical, progression.