Client Services Senior Accountant
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Drawing on your existing experience you will be responsible in providing high quality service deliverables to the firms Front Office (FO) team for Clients you are responsible for, ensuring all deliverables are of highest quality and submitted on time and the Clients / FO expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
You will be working closely with the team which entails reviewing all reporting requirements, including financial statements and ad-hoc client deliverables.
You will need to be able to communicate and help improve the processes and efficiencies of the team.
You have to have a good grasp of the company’s service offerings and develop the key skills required to become Client Services Senior Accountant
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- You must be a Qualified Accountant (CPA or equivalent)
- You must possess at least 6 years relevant experience, at least 2 years of which are in supervisory role
- You must have Knowledge of International Financial reporting standards
- You must have experience in managing staff and conducting performance appraisals
- You must have experience in preparation and review of financial statements with notes and other accounting related reports
- You must possess excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- You must be comfortable communicating with FO contacts
- You must possess at least intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills
- You should have that ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure and lead by example
- Knowledge of the private equity industry is desirable but not essential
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data manipulation
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.