This is a Management Accountant to join a leading IT business in Basingstoke. This management accountant will give you exposure to end to end accounting and reporting for the fixed assets, insightful monitoring, analysis and reporting to support decision making.
This instantly-recognisable IT organisation, based in Basingstoke, is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Management Accountant Responsibities:
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts in partnership with stakeholders
- Development, maintenance and production of weekly Stock reports
- Management of P&L for multiple business units
- Contribute to preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reporting pack
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end accrual and allocation of costs
- Prepare full depreciation budget the business
- Assist in preparation of Capex proposals for board meetings
The successful Management Accountant will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
- This Management Accountant role would suit someone who is part qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Experience in a management accounts role within an IT environment is advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills: or better (VLookups, Sumifs, Index(Match), Pivots, Macros)
This role, based in Basingstoke offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.