Finance Business Partner
The ideal candidate with be a Qualified Accountant with previous business partnering experience. You'll be used to working in a dynamic environment with a real passion for driving the commercial position of the business forward.
Currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner for a client based in Bristol. As the Finance Business Partner you will work closely with Senior Stakeholders in the business to support financial decision-making, business case development and commercial modelling. You'll work closely with them to forecast spend effectively supporting the continued efforts to streamline costs. You'll be a vital part of the success and performance of the business and there are real prospects to progress internally.
As the Finance Business Partner you will work closely with Senior Stakeholders. The role is commercially focused, supporting Managers and operations. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - working with operations to ensure revenue is maximised, ensuring profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Influential and motivational leadership capability.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- High level of integrity with a commitment to embedding a strong governance culture
- A hardworking individual, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company
£45k-£65k - dependant on experience + Excellent benefits